The latest addition to my Skyline collection - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The latest addition to my Skyline collection

Featured Replies

Well, here it is :D

It even comes with little metal pieces for the badges and the option to make it into a race version with a bucket seat, a different set of more Laurel like grille and tail sections and the option to use either standard steel wheels with hubcaps OR Deep dished Speed Star MkIII's LOL I'm Lovin' it!

post-4758-14150794556064_thumb.jpg

Best Skyline model ive ever seen Those Ebbero [or whatever thyere called] never seem to do it justice, always out of scale. Nice

  • Author
Best Skyline model ive ever seen Those Ebbero [or whatever thyere called] never seem to do it justice, always out of scale. Nice

Kyosho are the best for scale & detail, they make the Ebbro ones look a little shoddy.

I'll take a picture of the rest of my cars and post it in a bit. ;)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hey Michael I just bought exactly the same one last week cost around AU$17

and I bought a race model one, the blue one with headlight cover and huge flares which is cheaper AU$15

  • Author

Slightly cheaper than what I paid! :) Ahh well, mind you, I don't mind considering the quality and scale of the model normally sell for closer to $100 depending on the car, I got mine for less than half that. $40NZD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.