JDM Horn Button? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

JDM Horn Button?

Featured Replies

I found this picture of a so called "JDM Fairlady Z" horn button online and I was wondering if anyone knows more about this piece. From most of the S30 horn buttons I have seen, the rubber body looks pretty much like the export buttons, even with the molded-in stitching. This one doesn't have that stitching. Was it released in conjunction with the compe steering wheel?

check out the pic...

post-6120-14150794511205_thumb.jpeg

The JDM S30 was a Nissan..... as far as I know the steering wheels had a "Z" in the centre, the early ones at least.

Re-read your post: Sorry! Hmm, maybe the domestic cars had no "stitching"? I can't imagine so though.. Alan will know.

I think that horn button is the one that is fabbed for a modern steering wheel. This is the expensive one on ebay no? That may be the reason why there is no stitching (Correct me if I am wrong somecreep). You are right Lachlan, the Fairlady Z horn button had a "Z". In Japan, the Compe had a "Z" horn button. I think a lot of the guys in Japan like the Datsun logo horn button's like we would like a "Z" horn button.

Ben

Does it make you horny baby yeah! sorry bit bored here :P

Does it make you horny baby yeah! sorry bit bored here :P

It's not my bag baby! Hahaha, very funny Gav. how is your beautiful red Zed? Are you building an awesome engine for her?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.