Mini-Lite/Watanabe Wheels Ebay - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Mini-Lite/Watanabe Wheels Ebay

Featured Replies

I know they are Ronals, but they aren't bad looking . Only thing is they are a bit narrow but still look nice and I bet nicer if they were redone. Hope someone here get them. Good Luck

These are nice wheels indeed. They look identical to the wheels that were put on VW beetles' in the 60's. I think those were called Empi's. Anyways, these seem a little on the skinny side like you mentioned, but the mags that I have are 5.5j and they look good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.