quick clutch/flywheel question - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

quick clutch/flywheel question

Featured Replies

I know the 240mm flywheel requires 9 pressure plate bolts(just got done taking mine off), but does the 240z-280z ,225mm flywheel only require 6??? I put on my new lightend flywheel today (still waiting on clutch next week) and I noticed only 6 holes were there. I couldn't remember if this was right. There isn't a difference between a 240Z and early 280Z flywheel, is there??

  • Author

thanks, I was thinking, why the hell do I have extra bolts!!! well, this flywheel is 10 pounds lighter, so hopefully, it will make an improvement.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.