IGNORED

So Sad

ricksaia

Well, I had dropped my 70 Z off on July !st at the body shop. They told me it would be done the end of Sept. Now here it is the end of Oct, they said it was ready for paint. The body has so many ripples and waves. The body was in excellent condition when I brought it to them. After fighting with them for most of the day, I towed it out of there and brought it to another body shop. Four months wasted and $2500.00 given to them up front. Hopefully, it will be done in another four months. I was so excited to drive it soon. Oh well. I just had to vent. Thanks for listening. Rick.

Sorry to hear that! It sucks I know.

But, to play devils advocate....sometimes those dents and ripples dont show up until you begin the prep process. So what may have looked perfect before the body shop started was in fact not perfect.

At any rate...I hope you get it back soon and you are happy with the results!! :)

Sorry to hear that. Too bad your not up here in the Falls, I would recommend my body shop. I know what it feels like to not have your car, I haven't had my car for 3 months. She should be done in 2-3 weeks though.

Good luck.

FWIW when I was looking for a shop I tried to find a shop that painted classic and custom cars. Not a collision shop.