1966 Bluebird on eBay - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1966 Bluebird on eBay

Featured Replies

f*kn jesus! what a nice car. if i had a bit more room i would be bidding on it. what a nice car

if thats somewhere closer to brisbane I'd buy that straight away

Hey I bought the last one, so dont look at me. Its up to you guys to get this one. It looks heaps better nick than my one though :(

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Cmon....you know you want another one! ;)

What I want is the tail lights from that one, but a 6-700k drive for a pair of tail lights is probably a bit obsessive. That and the fact that the number of cars in our back yard has been oficially capped to 17 :(.

Datsun Bluebird ute, 1963, unfinished project, driveable, paint supplied -$750 Park Ridge 3200 1630 or (0421) 246 967

this ad is from www.personaltradingpost.com.au QLD

I went and had a look at the ute and I was tempted to buy it, just need to fix the left front guard, its a bit dented. Or you can put a guard off the sedan cos it comes with 2 guards from the sedan model.

paint is orange, the body has only few surface rust, interior looks good but the seats need retrimming.

Engine seems pretty good, according to the guy the engine was rebuilt and 1600??? not sure about this I thought they came out with 1200

  • Author

The R series 1600 was only in the SS and/or SSS IIRC.

I dont know much about them but I think its a good buy anyway

also its a tray back ute

  • Author

Someone could have retrofitted it I suppose. Doubt it though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.