classic motorsport - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

classic motorsport

Featured Replies

Hello everyone. Classic Motorsport magazine just bought a 1970 240Z as their new project car. This is a great magazine, and with the addition of the 240Z project, each issue will be exciting. Enjoy, Rick.

What are they going to do with the car? Do they have a website?

Well that's very interesting. I wonder if it is a car I saw for sale not too long ago and talked to Ken Jones about. I think CM is over on the other coast getting blown away at the moment. I'll have to look in to this. Thanks

  • Author

It looks like a full restoration. Their web site has not yet updated to this months magazine.

Isn't CM owned by the same company as Grassroots Motorsports?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yes. And the editorial discusses the reader poll / survey CM has been conducting. Classic Motorsports, evidently, was a British car magazine and CM reports the publication is now financially stable. They want to keep a different format from Grassroots, yet cover vintage racing, road tours, shows, etc. CM pointed out that there have been many requests for Japanese coverage and the 1970 Z is mentioned. This issue covers a patch panel installation on an MG. It is still a British oriented magazine, but I think there are a lot of similarities concerning restoration topics.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.