Item bumped from eBay - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Item bumped from eBay

Featured Replies

I had an item listed in eBay (set of rain gutter/drip rail trim for 240Z). It was listed last Friday and showed on the listing and in My eBay up intill today when it misteriously disappeared. I did a search for the item and there was absolutely no record of it anywhere. It received a minimum bid. I contacted eBay and got the standard canned response that did not address the problem. Maybe because I asked for a refund of my listing fees. Anyone ever experience this before? :angry: If you are interested in buying these things, pm me. There are in very good shape.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.