My Dash restoration + More! (pics!) - Page 2 - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My Dash restoration + More! (pics!)

Featured Replies

Geez....that looks really nice. :)

I'm not a big fan of them on 240s and 260s, but it suits the 280 really well.

do you mean it suits the 280zx nice or both the 280 and 280zx?

i agree i dont like it on 70-78 but it looks on 79+

I meant 280zx. We didn't get the 280Z over here in oz....so I left it out. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.