Tires - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tires

Featured Replies

I need some new tires for my 1971 240Z, any sugestions.........

Suggestion #1 - Round

Suggestion #2 - Rubber

Well...........I just couldn't resist!!! omegaz, you may want to supply a few more details....like, wheel size/width, gearing, and maybe how you intend to drive the car. :surprised

  • Author

I currently have Michelin X one, P195/70 R14 its an all seasons tire. I just want a good tire for daily driving...........

Try going to TIRERACK's web site ( or similar site) and do the regular search for that size tire, there are many to choose from. Hope this help some!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.