China - Times have change - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

China - Times have change

Featured Replies

Another one from my Calgarian Friend, this one is titled - "Just a reflection of how times have changed in China"

The Pastundefined

post-5416-14150794234908_thumb.jpg

Is there room in the pockets of those tight shorts for Chairman Mao's little red book? I think this requires a Peoples Inspection. I'll represent the people, my hands will inspect these young ladies for Party conformity! Just doing my duty comrades!

  • 2 weeks later...

Well if that is past and present, I for one and looking forward to the future.

SuDZ

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.