Source for clutch LSD's - Page 2 - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Source for clutch LSD's

Featured Replies

I paid $230 fitted r200 at Zxtras, but that was 4 or 5 years ago :rolleyes:

Seem to be always getting 3.7 in the 280s I've bought lately - wouldn't pay more than $150 for them.

My est for a 3.9 r180 or r200 would be $200 - $250

Just bought an open 4.4 r200 on the weekend for $300

  • Author

This is the 3.9 LSD I am looking at interstate, how much can we tell from photos?

post-3894-14150794241503_thumb.jpg

post-3894-141507942418_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.