IGNORED

240 diamond vinyl interior into a 78 280Z ??

mar2c

i have a 78 280, and am interested in installing one of the diamond pattern vinyl interiors from the old 240s.

i've always liked this pattern, not to mention that the guy who owned my Z before me did a shitty job of attempting to recarpet the interior.

should these vinyl patterns fit in my car ? i know that alot of the old 240/260/280 parts are pretty much interchangable. just want to make sure that the vinyl will work before i remove a set from a 240, tear my car apart, and try to install in mine.

thanx for the advice.

As far as I know it should work, might be quite a bit of work trying to remove the old vinyl from the 240 though. Most people put the later carpet sets from the 280's in their early cars so I see no reason why the opposite won't work. It definately will make your 280 unique. Good luck.