Rockhampton Car Show 2004 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rockhampton Car Show 2004

Featured Replies

Well, the Rockhampton Car Show is over for another year. I promised you some photos so here's a selection.

The first one is, of course, my very own "Precious".

Number 5 is "The Final Objective".

post-2520-14150794146836_thumb.jpg

post-2520-1415079414716_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794147372_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794147618_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794147865_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Here's another shot of "The Final Objective". With that 30 Cal. machine gun, I reckon it would be VERY final.

Number 10 is about the biggest damn car these old eyes have ever seen; it's HUGE. The call it "King Cad".

post-2520-14150794148134_thumb.jpg

post-2520-1415079414837_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794148665_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794173359_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794173563_thumb.jpg

  • Author

The following are;

Australian made Holden FJ ute.

Holden EH sedan

Holden Monaro (our muscle car)

Holden Torana

I still have an unfinished film in the camera. Let me know if you'd like me to post another selection from that roll when I have it developed.

Rick.

post-2520-14150794173771_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794174043_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794174285_thumb.jpg

post-2520-14150794174535_thumb.jpg

It is odd to see RHD american cars. Hehehe, the Z is the best.

Geeee now.. there are a lot of wild cars there... but there's one I'd like to see more pics of... THE Z!!!! Please!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Well now Lachlan,

I've always believed that a person can have too much of a good thing so I like to dole out pics of "Precious" one at a time. LOLLOLLOL

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.