Questions about Rebuilding SUs - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Questions about Rebuilding SUs

Featured Replies

Is there a book I can buy or anyone know of any articles online that detail the rebuilding of the round top SU carbs?

Thanks

(p.s. i searched and didn't find what I was looking for)

Is there a book I can buy or anyone know of any articles online that detail the rebuilding of the round top SU carbs?

Thanks

(p.s. i searched and didn't find what I was looking for)

I don't know of any books for Z carbs, but www.ztherapy.com can get you parts and videos to show you how to fix them and tune them.

Good Luck,

Chris

The Ztherapy DVD Is awsome! The Just SU's video will totaly teach you EVERYTHING about rebuilding your carbs

Rock on Z people!

Matt-

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.