IGNORED

C110 GTR Mirror positioning

khughes

Well, I can't help you with the precise factory positioning measurements, however I examined numerous pictures before I took a drill to my car to put my Laurel mirrors on and I could give you the measurements of where they're sitting if you're interested?

I'll mention again though, mine are NOT the position as indicated by Nissan in any kind of document.

They're simply where I gauged them to be after viewing lots of pictures.

Ok, the front of base of the stalk of my mirrors are 350mm from the start of the fender (note: start of the fender does NOT include the chrome section)

The rear is 20mm from the centre of the panel/bay bolt that is closest to the mirrors (as seen in picture)

Mirrors are then placed central between where the panel starts to curve off and where the engine bay starts.

If that makes any sense :D

To confuse matters more... I know the Fairlady Z car have slightly different positioning from left to right with the left side is closer to the windscreen that the right... I didn't bother doing it as I'm unsure whether the Skyline does.