Jump to content


Looking for interior parts


Recommended Posts

I believe the black thingys are called "escutcheons" and are relatively cheap new. There was a thread about it about a month or so ago. Can't help you with a new one though, not unless you wanna pay AUD$350 + postage for a brand new one!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.