Is the 240Z mailing list working? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Is the 240Z mailing list working?

Featured Replies

I haven't received any email on the 240Z.org email list for the last few days. Also, I posted a couple of questions but they didn't seem to go through. Is there something wrong with the list, or maybe the problem is on my end? :ermm:

I'm on the digest verion of the 240z.org list and I haven't gotten my daily email for a couple of days, so it may not be on your end.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.