rally car - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

rally car

Featured Replies

anybody down under has $60.000?????

DATSUN 240Z FOR SALE.

Built for LSM 2000 from the ground up with no expense spared. The car was built to the highest standard & finished 19th after an early 40-minute excursion. The car has not been used since and is for sale for AUS$60,000 which includes preparation for next event.

This is the sister car to the recent winner of the East African Safari Rally in December 2003.

Contact Stewart Wilkins on +61 2 4577 2400 Email: swrallying@ozemail.com.au

http://www.twerally.co.uk/members.html

Sad aspect is that someone will buy this, enter Targa and prang it.

MOM

I have to agree with Zedrally, the Targa T is a known Zed killer.

As for the Zed in the add, I have no dought it is top notch, all thier work is. For my money, I can buy a lot of bang for those buck in AUS, something that will flash throught the forest, I dont have to leave Sydney to get it. They are surely not looking to sell that Zed in Australia

my 2c

Steve :classic:

I reckon the next LSM would be a good bet!

Just to follow on from the Targa T being a Zed killer, I would hasten to add that's it's actually the driver, thinking it's a circuit race, not a rally causing all the casualties.

There have been several consistant performances over the years by a few competitors who have a rally background. Rex & Lyn Carr spring to mind as one such crew.

MOM

  • Author

The next LSM? The 2004 is on its way right now, so that means 2008 perhaps???

And indeed there are a few people who can keep a Z on the road even in the Targa T for several years.

But I did see a few pictures of a Z hanging between the trees!!!

see victory lane 2004

post-1340-14150793970177_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I didn't realise that it was already on. I thought a bit later in the year after the olympics. Oh well it least it's been saved for this year, or maybe not as the Southern Cross is on again or is that off again?

MOM

PS would have loved to have joined you guys on your trip, any zeds in Europe for rent?

  • Author
Originally posted by Zedrally

PS would have loved to have joined you guys on your trip, any zeds in Europe for rent?

you are kidding me...... there are hardly any Z's to buy ROFL ROFL

  • Author

by the way here is the link to the LSM

trans world events

as far as could see only one Datsun competes and it isn’t a Z!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.