Free 240z - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Free 240z

Featured Replies

Since this car is in my neck of the woods. If anyone is interested in it, I would be willing to go and look at it and let you know what your getting into. Maybe even take some pictures.

I'd be interested, but I'm all the way here in Florida. I'd really like to know what the body looks like. (rear panels, and front radiator mount section.)

I contacted the owner. He said that the car is gone. New owner is going to restore it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.