IGNORED

1970 Datsun 240Z Group 5 Rally Car For Sale

tbdean

hmm...

$2,000... sounds reasonable with all the stuff it comes with.. but then again someone is gonna have to get the engine working properly...

sweet car though! If it was a bit cheaper I would buy it and ship it to Colorado.. hmm

Only bad part is .. no title!

Make an offer. My brother is moving to Georgia on the 15th and will be driving, maybe he can help bring the car out on the way.

Lack of regisration kinda sucks, but you can always do a DMV search with the bill of sale and get registration. But SCCA Club Rally / Pro Rally doesn't require "registration", just that the car be street legal and insured. The car has been raced for years this way using California and Washington 3 Day Trip Tickets.

• 4 years later...

Sorry Julie, I uh, I guess I should've updated this thread. I sold that Z back when I posted this thread... 4 and a half years ago. It's up in Canada now. At least, last I heard. Back where it was originally built up to be rally ready so I hear she's in good hands.