Rustrepair.com???? Anyone use them? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rustrepair.com???? Anyone use them?

Featured Replies

I was lookin up some rocker panels on rustrepair.com for my 76 280 and the prices are cheap. Anyone use them before?

Those prices actually look high to me. I think that all of the repair panels are made by Tabco and are available for less from other sources. I recently bought a couple of lower front fenders from VB for $29 each and rustrepair.com lists them for $43.

  • Author

VB as in Victoria British? Im a student on a short budget so the cheaper the better.

  • 3 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I just purchaced a rear wheel arch from Tabco to repair the damage that I did to it last month. I tried to do an order by web, but the shipping price didn't come up. So, I called the their order line (800) 782 5226 and ordered directly. It turns out, their prices include shipping! The guy told me that the prices on their website are slightly lower than they should be as they have had some price increases recently.

I'll update everyone on the quality of the product when it arrives at my door.

I recently bought a pair of front fenders from 1autobodyparts.com

they were $107 each not a bad price,I am not sure if they carry rocker pannels but it might be worth checking out

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.