IGNORED

Christmas in May!!!

Just thought I would pass on to all, not that you care but... I just placed my order for some goodies for the Z. Just a quick list of what I have to do :

replace all the old rubber bushings with urethane

replace the old struts with Tokico HP's

replace the old springs with Tokico's

replace the old rear wheel cylinders in fact all of the hydraulic lines have been replace with the exception of the hard lines.

New clutch master cylinder

New clutch slave cylinder

New tie-rod ends

New ball Joints

Front and rear Strut braces

New exhaust system

ZTherapy SU's

Crane's XR3000 Ignition system with the PS 91 Coil

That ought to keep me busy for a while. Now if I could only wiggle my nose and have everything including the bodywork done. ROFL

that list of parts looks very similar to my own, I've had most of the parts ( with the exception of the shocks and SU's) sitting in my garage for the last couple of years waiting for me to find time to fit them. :cry:

Some great upgrades in your list. :classic:

We do care: its good to hear what other zdrivers are doing on their cars. Not having had a running z for many years I need all the incentives/encouragement I can get!!