IGNORED

1971 240Z front bumper question

hogasco

I am fairly certain that the front bumper was unchanged from 70 to 72. The front bumper on a 73 has a wider gap between it and the body as does the early 74 bumper. On the other hand, with the matching brackets your bumper should fit any of the above.

Hello Scott,

I have been watching your very nice bumper,and I want to know if this bumper has only one bolt retaining to the bracket at each side of front.

My 1970 240Z's bumper has only one bolt for each side of front.This is original bumper but slightly bended by an accident long time ago.

If yours has only one bolt,I am very very interested in it.

Thank you,

kats

Kats,

The best that I can tell there is only one bolt hole on each side of the front. There are also three or four sloted or oval holes on each side further out from the middle. I'm guessing these are for the black plastic trim on the front. I will let you know if I find out something different when I see the bumper up close again (probably tomarrow).

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much,I can picture that.I am going to ask one more about number of hole for the front portion for the retaining to the bracket(in front of the radiator).

But now,price is excceding my maxmam bid.

Thank you

kats