Stock or Racing Seats - Page 5 - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stock or Racing Seats

Racing or standard seats 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Racing or standard seats

    • Original refurbished.
      61%
      52
    • Racing seats.
      38%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Those Porsche seats are very pricey especially later model probably because of the electrics which I wouldn't both with in the Z myself anyway.

I saw a 944 the other day with some nice seats in it that would suit a Z. Worthwhile considering i guess but I'd have to research those prices. Nothing on Ebay in Australia anyway maybe more luck in the US.

Meanwhile I found the attached photo on an ebay car that has been posted on the forums recently.

I think these seats work well because there not oversized like most seats you see these days. They also follow the original design flow.

I wanna know what type they are anyone know?

Gav:geek:

post-1316-14150793796499_thumb.jpg

I donno if this seat has already been mentioned but here goes anyway... Its a 'Cobra Classic'. AUD$355. I found it in an oldish car magazene(5months old).

Cheer'z'

Chris

post-3887-14150793818708_thumb.jpg

It's a bit hard to tell in that pic.. is it cloth or vinyl?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.