Very Dim Intrument Panel Lights - Page 3 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Very Dim Intrument Panel Lights

Featured Replies

Blue is the worst colour you could have . . . no wonder they changed that quickly! Were they really blue??

Tell me about it being the worst colour, could barely see the instruments on a pitch black night with the reostat bypassed and good 5W globes in there.

Sure were/are blue. I actually looked at them again a couple of hours ago just to see whether I did keep them.

As I said to Kent, if you want them you are welcome to them.

Very interesting! Weird, but I think I'll stick to good old green thanks :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.