IGNORED

Afm

z_boi

So, Im planning on doin the 60mm 240sx throttle body conversion. And theres a guys sellin a turbo AFM that has been converted to work on an NA. Hes willin to ship it to me for 85 buks. wat do u guys think? Is it really worth it. I kinda see it this way. With the throttle body upgrade, and the stock AFM, it would seem to me that it wouldnt help much without the Bigger AFM. Any opinions on this? Or does anyone know how to or how easy it is to do this conversion? Or should i Jus buy the one off this guy?

yeah, i have a 2.5in str8 pipe. and 6 2 1 header. I will also be portmatching the manifold to the throttle body.

but my question is, should i get the AFM? Will that help me becuzz i figure the the stock afm was designed to work with the stock throttlebody. so wouldnt it be a better idea to use the turbo afm?

Im jus tryin to figure out weather i should buy the AFM off this guy for 85 buks. Its alreayd been converted to work on an NA.