IGNORED

Im new here

inmate

currently i dont own a z car. but i plan to get a running 240z for $2000 and under. I dont know if there ever was a 240z 2+2, but i want a two seater. if anyone happens to have one for sale, mail me or private message me.

anyways, i plan to put a kaminari kit on it, a 400 small block in it, and side exhaust. I know alot of work, but im gonna put a whol new wirin harness in it.

i am very skilled in photochoppin

I have entered contests, i didnt win, but i placed well. i have done jobs for people and even made a banner for a website. So if u Mail me a HIGH RESOLUTION pic (if u can make it ur pc background and it still looks good, its ok) i cant work with blurry, small pics.

Im putting one of my best chops on here, maybe ill put a few....

Welcome to the forum. That is some pretty awesme work you have done there.

IMO, if you want power, drop a turbocharged L28 into a Z.

Finding a 240z for 2000USD should not be a problem if you are willing do a restoration. My advice to you would be to look in the car traders or newspaper in your local area, and here to watch for a 240z. And you were correct, there is no such thing as a 240z 2/2.

-Ben

thanks for the reply. at first i was thinkin of droppin in a SR20DET silvia motor. but a chevy 400 small block is a lot easier to work on and to find parts for. plus i can get a fully equipped 400sb for what i can get a stock SR20 for. There wouldnt be as many haters if i used a SR20 tho, i dunno... i guess ill decide l8r.

Thanks again