Bolts for Toyota Conversion - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bolts for Toyota Conversion

Featured Replies

Hi All,

I am collecting the parts to do the 4 piston caliper/vented rotor conversion in the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone know the size of the bolts needed to bolt the rotors to the hub. These are the ones that need to go through the new spacer.

TIA,

Marty

If I'm not going brain dead (memory), 10mm x 1.25 x 40mm long (10.9 hardness). These will fit both a 240Z Hub and the later 280. They are a hair long on the 280, but the best compromise I could find.

ecp48

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.