Joke for you guys - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Joke for you guys

Featured Replies

Here's a joke for all you guys.......

A man won $50 million in a lottery. He was so excited! He just knew all his troubles would be over and he could do anything he wanted. So he called his wife, "Honey, I just won $50 million! Pack your clothes!". She said, "Great! Do I pack for hot or cold?" He said, "It doesn't matter....as long as your gone when I get home"!

Vicky

Good one Vicky!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.