Will 15x8 4" backspace fit a stock 260? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Will 15x8 4" backspace fit a stock 260?

Featured Replies

I'll likely be lowering it 1-1.5" in the next few weeks, will 15x8 Centerlines fit the car without whacking the fenders?

Thanks,

Ayan

It all depends on what tires you put on them. I think you could get by with 225/50/15's . I run 225/45/15 Hooisers and they rub without rolling the fenders, but they are also wider then a 225/50/15.

Mike

  • Author

I would be running 225/50R15s. I don't really know what brand yet... I may start off with the cheapest tires (Kumho 711) and later go to a Toyo RA1...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.