Center front valance - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Center front valance

Featured Replies

I am looking for the three piece bottom front end for a 240z. I prefer to buy the center piece brand new if possible. So my question is any body know who carries new front valances for the 240z? Thanks

Hanson is selling his 240 l/c/r valence piece in another thread. You might try his...

I would check chloe at midwest Z first. She may either have one used in good condition or one new and her prices are extremely reasonable. All I the business I have done with her has been nothing but extremely pleasing.

MSA and victoria british also carry these pieces as well, however I would check www.midwestZ.com first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.