IGNORED

Datsun 128X

Mr Camouflage

Mr C.

Good luck with your restoration, I may be able to assist if you need a parts car, I believe that the 128x had a few design flaws, they were all prone to bending axles and I found that the tyres never had much gripROFL

There's been a few of these show up on the local NZ auction website, I never really consider them worth the bother but if someone wants one let me know and if another one comes up I'll get it for you.

There was 1 recently that was twice as good as the one you just got for about $1 if that and then there was another one that was MIB for a few dollars more.

Originally posted by Alfadog

Youre lucky pal!! I was going to bid on that, but after seeing your username decided against it. :bunny:

Good luck with the restoration!

Thanks for that Alfa.

I wanted the Dastun 280zx book that i bid on, but i was out buying a new bonnet for the 240z when the auction ended, an I forgot all about it. :dead:

P.S. Did anyone see the Datto 1600 that went for $800 in queensland? Had been stored in a shed for 6 years.

Datsun 1600

(Might have to be logged in to see it)