Anna's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anna

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anna

  1. Hi, I am Anna. I'm 29 and live in Australia. Like many other Australians I live near the beach. I have been driving little dattos for yonks and now my boyfriend is helping me to restore my first z car - a 1972 240z. He has all the gear to make it happen, if I can just distract him from his own projects (Minis!) long enough we'd get somewhere. This is all new to me, ie, building a car from the ground up. Thanks for the great site. I've been learning heaps already. cheers Anna:cool:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.