uk175's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

uk175

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uk175

  1. Hi guys.. Thanks for the warm welcome.. The piccy you see is the finished artical so far but was taken with my camera phone so its not so good.. I do have others somewhere on a disk and if i can find them will post them for you all to see.. Victor.. The wheels i am told are original split rims in lattice effect from japan, about 9 inches wide i think and were part of the samuri conversion as i understand Again many thanks 175
  2. Hi 'im new to this forum.. I have spent most of last year having my 240Z (G) restored by a local restorer ( well known in kent) I say restored, but to my specifications really.. Not original but how the car was when i brought it.. I was told it was a samuri conversion but hey how would i know!! Its 90% complete now and i look forward to meeting like minded people around the south east in the summer. The car now has an imported dry shell from California and was a bare metal rebuild so no rust just yet in the usual places, wax oiled and undersealed. Feel free to drop me a line should you want to comment or offer advice.. I am looking for a decent centre consel and somebody (recommended) to tune and balance the triple dellortos. Enough for now hope to become an active member in the future. 175

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.