Hawk's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hawk

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hawk

  1. Hawk posted a topic in Parts Swapping
    I have a June 1974 Z and need a hood and right fender. I can aquire a Nov 1978 280 Z. Will the hood and right fender fit my Z? I was told the 78Z has a turbo head and a 5 speed. Is there anyway to find out if the differential is a limited slip rear end with out taking it apart? Will the differential fit the 74Z? Can I swap my 260Z head to the 280 motor to keep the carbs and use the 280z motor? Any thoughts will be helpful. Hawk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.