Stephenray's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stephenray

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stephenray

  1. Hi. I've got a '76 280Z and am having a bit of trouble. The problem started after I changed out an injector last weekend because it was leaking fuel. Now the car is flooding. I'm talking serious leakage...I pulled the PCV valve out today after the car sat for a week and almost a pint of fluid fell to the floor. After letting that dry out, I installed new spark plugs and car started/ran just fine. That is until I got on it-in which case it spluttered and died again (still flooding out, but only when RPM's are high.) I checked the fuel pressure regulator and it is not pouring fluid as far as I can tell. Is there something else that might be dumping fuel into the intake manifold, but only when pressures are running high? Because that seems like exactly what is happening. Any help would be appreciated!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.