az_spyder's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

az_spyder

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by az_spyder

  1. A few months ago I purchased a 1975 280Z. I'm planning on pulling the engine in a few weeks and I have noticed the standard hoisting brackets are not mounted to the engine. Are there any alternative aftermarted brackets that would work well? Is there another way to support the engine when hoisting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  2. I have a '75 280Z. I will be pulling the engine soon and I am wondering what are the best hoisting points to use to support the engine? Are there any special brackets or supports out there for this engine? What's the best way to do this? I have a 2-ton ram hoist with a load leveler. Thanks in advance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.