Gordon's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gordon

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gordon

  1. Now I'm confused.I definatley have the factory control assembly, the one with the 4 speed fan, but the window sticker does not list A/C. I did find a "Packing List For Datsun 280Z (Parts Number B7000 N7600)" and "How To Install Air Conditioner (For Datsun 280Z)". So I'm going to guess it is a factory unit installed at the port or by the dealer. Thanks again!
  2. Thanks to everyone for the info, I'm going to list my Z for sale and I didn't know if I should list the A/C as being factory or not.
  3. So if the A/C was not listed on the window sticker, than it was not factory installed. If the dealer installed it, than would they have used genuine Datsun parts? Thanks again!
  4. I just found the original window sticker for my 280 Z. I did'nt buy it new, but I found the sticker in with some of the old paperwork the previous owner gave to me. It does'nt list the A/C on the sticker, but the car has A/C & it looks factory.Was A/C dealer installed in 1978? Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.