From my profile: Second Z for me. Had a '75 for a short while. Blew the head gasket and didn't have the skills or $$ repair it. I lucked out and swapped for a '75 620 pick-up that was a blast. In 2024, I bought this lovely early '74. I bought it using money from a portion of my father's estate. I think of him when working on the car (which is a frequent event). My wrenching skills somewhat improved after getting back into motorcycles. I currently own an '07 Honda VFR800 in Candy Glory Red that I love to ride. P.O. had anE31 head put on in '02 along with removing all emissions and installing a pair of Hitachi SU carbs. I had the steering and suspension professionally done using Hiro coil overs (Shout out to Bryan Miner in Hillsboro OR) and had the door lock mechanisms refurbished by Norm Murphy at Zedssaver (Couldn't recommend him more). Soon after buying the car I was diagnosed with Parkinson's. On meds now and doing well. I did struggle and kind of shunned working on the car, but an attitude change has motivated me to bring her back to her former glory. This is what I've accomplished so far: 8/2025 New fan clutch, water pump, belts. 5/5/26 New (pair) door opening mechanisms $760 5/8/26 new window drives, window seal rubber, glass track felt, both door and windows disassembled, cleaned, lubricated, aligned. 7/11/26 Valve adjustment (first since 2002!) 7/16/26 replaced outside window trim, replaced 7/18/26 Replaced choke cable grommet. Replaced Choke cable bracket. 7/20/26 Replaced clutch throw out dust boot 7/22/26 new plugs, replaced rubber fuel line, added inline fuel filter 7/25/26 replaced gearbox and rear differential oil 7/27/26 replaced pvc hose, replaced front and back fuel hose plus inline fuel filter, fuel line insulation 7/28/28 Replaced rear hatch seal 8/15/28 New Alternator 8/24/26 New voltage regulator In the batter's box: R&R: transmission bearings, power brake booster, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, exhaust manifold studs, intake/exhaust manifold gasket, Cerakote the header (after what will be an epoch battle between sandpaper and rust/pitting) and the intake manifold. Look forward to mining the brain trust of this group!