Graphyx's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Graphyx

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Graphyx

  1. Good point. Truly 30 below zero, actual air temperature, not wind chill? That is definitely colder that what we get! :eek: Plus, I didn't consider the age of the car when I wrote the post. I suppose a 6 year old 240z (as of '78) would not have the same concerns as Z that's been around for 30 years. -JML
  2. This is interesting, because when I was a kid in the 70's, my dad drove his 240z in all imaginable weather conditions. We lived in the Boston area, so he dealt with a cold winter every year, and I know for a fact he drove it home from work during the Blizzard of '78. Additionally, he routinely used to drive up to the mountains during ski season, and I don't recall him having the problem you mentioned. Best of luck getting your problem resolved, though. -JML

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.