Niceman's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Niceman

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Niceman

  1. Mirrors are all original and are a bear to keep up with. The interior ball joints were weak from the factory. Unfortunately the lower valance was a rusted tangled mess and unsalvageable. Photo was taken a few months ago. This is my baby. I'm the original owner of a zappp. All I can add is they're a rust magnet, especially on the frame. That's why they're so scarce. Lots of states dont allow frame welding. I dont go over rail tracks fast. It's a head turner. Front air dam is aftermarket, but nice. I'd never go fast enough to use it anymore.
  2. I'm the original owner of a zappp. All I can add is they're a rust magnet, especially on the frame. That's why they're so scarce. Lots of states dont allow frame welding. I dont go over rail tracks fast. It's a head turner. Front air dam is aftermarket, but nice. I'd never go fast enough to use it anymore.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.