gscottyp's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

gscottyp

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gscottyp

  1. If you were following the auction, the last bid didn't meet my reserve of $9,000. I've given the high bidder a second chance offer to purchase for $8,500. The bidder has 24 hours to decide, then it's up for grabs for $8,500 obo. Adding some detail shots to the gallery. Let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks, Scott
  2. Didn't meet my reserve of $9,000. Guess I was being too optimistic on the value. Have made a second chance offer to the high bidder, and also emailed several people that expressed interest that it's for sale for $8,500 obo. Wanted to advise to this forum as well. Will post some more pics to the gallery of the areas of the car most serious buyers are interested in. Thanks, Scott
  3. gscottyp posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  4. Appears to have been undercoated a LONG time ago, but nothing recent trying to hide anything. Thanks, Scott
  5. Appears to have been undercoated a LONG time ago, but nothing recent trying to hide anything. Thanks, Scott
  6. Didn't mention in the eBay listing, but it includes the four original "D" hubcaps in pretty fair shape. Send me an email if any questions: scottp@carolina.rr.com
  7. Please take a look at this Series I that I've got for sale on eBay, and let me know if any questions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2481216006&category=6187
  8. gscottyp commented on gscottyp's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.