a.gearhead77's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

a.gearhead77

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by a.gearhead77

  1. The air freshener was black ice so in my opinion unfortunately it was arse-scented
  2. I tried it out they look like they came on the car worked out well on skillerds mirror mounts and I can see pretty good out off them
  3. I think I figured it out 95-98 Toyota tercel
  4. I think I figured it out 95-98 Toyota tercel
  5. https://msclassiccarsllc.com/VehicleDetails.aspx?vid=565
  6. I'm trying to figure out what mirror was used on this car sold at Barrett-Jackson I. 2018 by mc classic cars found a u tube video and some other stuff on it but can't seem to figure out what mirror it is

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.