sprout's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

sprout

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sprout

  1. sprout posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  2. sprout posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  3. sprout posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  4. sprout posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  5. sprout posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  6. Many thanks, Mr. C! That's exactly what I wanted to know. Sounds like we may have had the same orinal color combo... sprout
  7. Alrighty, don't get me wrong. I'm sure that "Butterscotch" was the height of fashion back in '73, and it looked alright when paired with my original green paint. But now my z is yellow and I'm looking to go black inside. The daimond vinyl is in exceptionally good shape, and I'd rather not pay a fortune to replace it. Soooo, my question is regarding these upholstery spray paints I've seen. Any feedback on whether these will cut the mustard for vinyl interior, or am I stuck with the clash, or a hefty replacment bill? Appreciate any thoughts...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.