illbedamned's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

illbedamned

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by illbedamned

  1. Maxima 85-88. I didn't mention anything about tools. Its a buck fifty for all of it,please don't ask irrelevant questions.If your interested then let me know.The brackets require Mill and Lathe work.If you don't have access to those "tools" then you should pass on it. Thx, Shaun
  2. Im selling off my fixtures and related components for converting the First Generation Z cars to rear disc brakes. My health is getting funky and no longer have the stamina to fool with this stuff. I will explain all the steps on how to make the modified brackets. There is more stuff that isn't pictured but this is the heavy bulky stuff. Take a Buck Fifty for all of it?Maybe? I don't know.. 702 970 0829. I did these for quite a few years and im done,stick a fork in me. Thx, Shaun

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.