Bob Davis's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bob Davis

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bob Davis

  1. The high beam indicator is lit as well as the high beam lights are on.
  2. It came from Black Dragon and it had good instructions which I followed and have rechecked a few times and I cannot see where a simple switching of a connector will reverse this problem.
  3. I installed a heavy duty headlight harness on my 1978 Z and now my high beam lights are on when it is in low beam mode and the opposite I have low beam lights on when I pull the lever to switch to high beam. Any one else had this happen when installing a headlight harness?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.