Mike_LA's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mike_LA

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike_LA

  1. Ah well, I park under my son"s bedroom and I can't tell the wife that. Yah, was worried about the remote and all, but I think a manual system is a possibility. As long as the butterfly valve is stout I am not afraid.
  2. Hi Everyone, Well, I had my Z rebuilt a few years ago and it rocks. Headers, resonator, muffler, out The exhaust is getting too loud because my schedule has changed. I need to drive thru the neighborhood in the early morning more often now. Recently I came across the Xforce Varex remote adjustable muffler http://www.xforceusa.com/products and the Spec-D Tuning MF-RS310ES Muffler Tip https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L9NFQ60/ref=dra_a_rv_mr_ho_xx_P3352_100?tag=dradisplay-20&ascsubtag=f4fd5f6c0be7b7f9b3df5680115a055d_S To be honest, it sounds too good to be true. Does anyone have an experience with either of these units? Thanks, M
  3. Hi, New member here, had my 1972 240Z since '95. Had the engine rebuilt a few years ago with a honkin exhaust. Lots of fun to drive, nice low, loud, exhaust, but now I need to drive it early mornings and late at night and it's too loud for neighborhood driving. Can anyone recommend a good exhaust guy that can tune the sound? I am hoping for same note, lower volume. Thanks, M

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.