Everything posted by Demo1986
-
I will own my First Z soon
I've only owned trucks and didn't think about how low to the ground I will be in a Z. Good point guys [emoji1303] I'm a visual dude that needs to see it to make a decision and here's a couple side by side comparisons. Even though 260z 2+2 are rare compared to 260z coupes, will they eventually be worth more then the coupes? I'm sure you guys have seen this custom Z. I emailed them to get prices and they can make me a wagon for $75,000+chassis
-
I will own my First Z soon
This year I've come across 2 Japanese RHD 2+2 Z's. One was local and one in Arizona. I will increase my search further north. Thanks for the feed back guys I really appreciate the help. To what@Zed Head said, how comfortable are people in the back seats. My oldest is 3yo and from some pictures of 2+2s I'm unsure if toddler & baby seat will fit back there. Anyone has experienced this scenario?
-
I will own my First Z soon
@Patcon No it's going for 10K
-
I will own my First Z soon
-
I will own my First Z soon
Thanks mike and zed. I'm looking for a daily driver and will not race or take my Z offroad. I like the lifted rally style look but I also like them slightly lowered so we'll see what I decide once I get one. I did find a '74 2+2 in Las Vegas that's real clean inside and out. From what I read in '74 only 9500 were shipped to the USA compared to 950,000 coupes that same year. Plus '74 is the first year with AC.
-
I will own my First Z soon
My name is Demetrio, 29y/o from Orange County CA and looking to buy my first Z. One problem though, I'm not sure if I want a 2 seater or the 2+2. I'm leaning towards the 2+2 so I can drive around with the family and are a little bit more rare (74-75 pre smog). But I'm also thinking screw it and just get the 2 seater for me. Now personalizing the Z, I offroad and love going to the desert and dunes so I've thought of turning the Z into a rally style car. Or, getting the right wheel/tire combo and a good stance. Not slammed but slightly lower them stock. I welcome all comments and suggestions. I can't wait to post a picture of the Z when I buy one!