shangrilaracer's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

shangrilaracer

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shangrilaracer

  1. The closest piece I found is this - from the backside! Looks about right?
  2. Also looking for the rear spoiler like in this pic, so far only found them in fiberglass. Were they made of fiberglass back then too?
  3. I was referring to the gray/black air dam under the valance...the "lip".
  4. Does anyone know where to source this front valance for my 1971 240z? Were they made of fiberglass back then? or urethane? I'm interested in keeping it as classic looking as possible by avoiding the big motorsports lips....any help would be appreciated.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.